No, Medicare only covers certain tests that are administered via a Doctor (GP). Medicare does not cover Naturopathic appointments either.
Articles in this section
- How do I book my first appointment?
- Are your Practitioners Doctors?
- What is the success rate of your clinic with patients?
- How much does the initial consultation cost?
- Does Medicare cover the cost of appointment?
- Are there rebates available with my Private Health Fund?
- How much do I get back from my Health Fund?
- Do I need to come back for follow ups? How many times do I need to come and see you?
- Do you take a urine test?
- Do you take a blood test?