Yes we can. However, it can be much harder to treat. We are able to help about 50% of our Hyperthyroid patients. It depends on the cause and we would need to see you to be able to determine whether we can help you.
Articles in this section
- What is The Lucy Rose Clinic?
- Is Complementary Medicine recognised by Medical Practitioners?
- What tests do you do?
- What treatment do you provide?
- Will your treatment affect me if I am already on medication?
- Does the testing and treatment actually work?
- My doctor has told me my thyroid levels are fine but I am still suffering all the signs and symptoms you have listed.
- Can you treat Hyperthyroidism? Or over active thyroid?